Tuesday, July 17, 2012

31 st March 2012

I have been mentally preparing myself for this for the last one year.Slowly letting myself let go of the need to be involved too much in the activities in the office.It was not easy but I knew I had to do it, if I did not want to get into deep pit of depression like last time - when I left my previous job without another job on hand.

Despite that I broke up on that last day...the day on which I retired.

The first month was bad, took its toll on me. Have now reconciled to it to a large extent.Still have not picked up the courage to go one day to office and just say hello to colleagues..worried I'll start missing office once again.

The logical part of the mind tells me I am being ridiculous but the heart is not too strong.Have started doing freelance training once in a way that seems to be helping. But I am conscious that I should not make that another career and then go through the same trauma when that too has to be stopped.

Looks like i need to go back to my practice of yoga to bring some balance to my life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its a loss for future GETs to miss your training mam..

ushasoman said...

Thank you Hari. It's symbiotic, it means a lot to the teacher too. There a few past participant's life I touched in some deep way which I was not even aware of at that time. When they still keep in touch it means one hell of a lot.All that one wanted to do but could not while working, it's all forgotten..you feel so blessed that you could touch even a handful of lives.