Saturday, July 28, 2012

you 'll see it when you believe it

"'Observe a tree and contemplate the intelligence within or behind that tree that allows it to function perfectly in form .The leaves come and go, the sap drips out, it flowers when it is supposed to .It is much more than simple form . It contains a life force that makes it alive . We cannot see that life force , but it is very real."


These words of Wayne Dyer is what comes to my mind as I sit in my balcony and watch this Gulmohar tree I planted 8 years back. It's in full bloom this year . It did not bloom for 6 years, last year I actually stood in the balcony and talked to it , anyone watching would have thought I am mad ( Probably I am :) ). I kept pleading with it to bloom , goading it saying so many other gulmohars in town were blooming profusely and here was one big tree, which I planted,watered, put manure, talked to and not a flower! The very next couple of days, a few buds appeared and the week after the first sign of at least a dozen flowers. This year as you can see it's in  full bloom.

No comments: